Commercial Stacking Sliding Aluminium Door (100mm Framing)
Commercial Series | Series 442
102mm commercial framing to accept 26mm thick door panels.
Features & Benefits
- Available in a wide range of 2 and 3 panel configurations including corner opening.
- Panels accept a variety of glass thickness from 4mm to 20mm IGUs. Dedicated sash rail and stiles for 8.38mm, 10.38mm laminated, and 16mm IGUs.
- Compatible with all CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing.
- Complies with the air-conditioning requirements of relevant Australian standards.
- Tested to 450Pa water resistance.
- Compatible with external sliding fly doors.
- Can be configured as XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX, FXXF, XXF, FXX or FXXXXF
- No visible drain holes when viewed from the inside.
- Ideal for applications requiring competitive priced sliding doors with standard moderate panel sizes.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2700mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1200mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Turbulence diverter fitted on doors where water resistance is greater than 300Pa.
Heavy duty 50mm deep sub-head available for high wind load areas.
Sub Sill Flap
Sub-sill drainage slots protected by co-extruded santoprene flap.
Sill Toe Support
Front toe locks frame into sub-sill.
Optional Fly Door
Optional sliding fly doors available to be fitted on the outside. Fly doors are available with a variety of infills.
The Series 442 is always fitted into the sub-sill.