Double Glazed Sashless Double Hung
Designer Series | 616F w/Austview
This sashless double hung window has been tested for compliance with the Australian Standards. The Austview insert is installed within our Magnum Fixed framing.
Features & Benefits
- This sashless double hung window achieved a high water resistance of 300Pa.
- 102mm frames, mullions and transoms have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Sashes can be secured with key or non-key locking shoot bolt type lock.
- The main feature with this Austview Insert is the clear unobtrusive vision as there are no horizontal central sash rails. As one sash is lifted the other lowers (the sashes are joined via cords and pulleys).
- Austview windows can be fitted with external flyscreens. Special extrusions have been cut to make sure this detail matches the overall window design, no turn buckles required. If you don’t require screens we have extrusions to suit this situation.
- 2 or 3 panels of glass of which 1 or 2 are operable
- Accepts IGU’s consisting of various makeups to equate to 18mm
- Available in vertically sliding and horizontally sliding
- Optional fly or security screens
- Adaptable to be single sliding and/or sill-less to close onto bench tops
- Lockable in closed and partially open position by a keyed or pin lock
- Aluminium lift rail
Download Product Brochure View Wers Info
- Double Glazed Thickness :18mm
Testing & Certification
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.