High Performance Bi-fold Window
Designer Series | Series 546
The Vantage Series 546 Bi-fold window is designed to complement the Series 548 Bi-folding door system.
Features & Benefits
- The main difference between Series 546 bi-fold window and 548 is the narrow horizontal rails.
- Series 546 uses the same overlight transom as the bi-fold door plus there is an additional transom for lowlights.
- Bi-fold windows come in a large variety of combinations (BFW2, BFW4, BFW2+2, BFW6 and BFW4+2 or BFW2+4).
- The Series 546 bi-fold window has been successfully water tested at 300Pa.
- Mitred perimeter frame for maximum weather performance.
- Custom hinges wrap around the window stile and jamb removing the need for notching and shimming. These custom components dramatically improve the appearance.
- Custom bi-fold windows co-extruded Santoprene seal for maximum weather performance.
- Bi-fold windows are supported on dual or quad rollers running on heavy duty dual bottom rails.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1600mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :900mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.25 - 0.57
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.