MAGNUM™ Sliding Aluminium Door
Designer Series | Series 618
The Series 618 sliding door designed to complement the MAGNUM™ window systems.
Features & Benefits
- The standard sliding door frame is 133mm wide and will snap to the 102mm wide MAGNUM™ window frames without unsightly screws or rivets.
- 44mm and 50mm high flat sills are ideal for recessing this sliding door into the floor.
- 44mm jambs and head match the standard 44mm flat square sill.
- The 33mm thick stiles are ideal for extra large sliding doors in high wind load areas. Full height doors (2900mm) remove the need for highlights in most applications. This sliding door achieves very high water resistance.
- Reinforced frame legs are designed to retain the door panels in high wind load areas and help us achieve the high ultimate ratings.
- The accompanying optional stacking multi-panel external fly door system nests into the main frame. The custom screen door system is designed to complement the glass door.
- The high water resistance of 450Pa allows these doors to be installed into most residential projects.
- Meeting stiles on this sliding door is fitted with custom end closers that restrict water turbulence under extreme conditions.
- Unused frame recesses are closed off with snap-in flat fillers for improved appearance and water resistance.
- 90º corner opening sliding door available.
- The Series 618 sliding door will accept Centor™ S1 screen.
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :2000mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.22 - 0.67
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Flush sills with optional integrated, bold, stacking fly door.
Screens can be incorporated wholly within frame.
Flush sill option, popular in architectural homes.
Self-draining sills with anti-blowback flap.
Standard and heavy duty mullions available to suit site wind load conditions.
Will accept Centor™ S1 retractable screening system.