Residential Double Hung Window
Residential Series | Series 514
This residential double hung window has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047.
Features & Benefits
- Optional mullion and transom strengths for this double hung window to cover a large variety of design wind load areas.
- 50mm wide perimeter frame will couple to a large variety of adaptors in this double hung window without visible rivets or screws.
- Finger grip built into the top and bottom sash rails of this residential double hung window.
- The same frame can be used for Double-Hung or fixed sidelights in standard wrap around glazing or individually glazed sashes.
- Double hung sashes will bypass each other to allow cleaning of all glass from inside the building.
- Double hung sashes run on spring balances with adjustable spring shoes.
- Interlocking meeting rails.
- Fixed sill has built-in drainage to take care of condensation.
- Standard sill will rate to 200Pa water resistance plus there is a tubular sill option for 300Pa water resistance projects.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1050mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1010mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 7.52mm
- SHGC Range :0.31 - 0.74
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Heavy duty colour matched locking.
Integrated fly screens.
Standard and high performance sill options.
Standard, medium and heavy duty options.