Residential Stacking Sliding Aluminium Door
Residential Series | Series 542
High water resistance of 300Pa allows these stacking doors to be installed into most residential projects.
Features & Benefits
- Series 542 stacking doors can be fabricated as ‘XXF’, ‘FXX’, ‘FXXXXF’, ‘XF’, ‘FX’, ‘FXF’, ‘XFF’, ‘FFX’ and ‘FXXF’.
- The accompanying optional stacking multi-panel external fly door system is snapped to the main frame. This applied fly door system may not be required on high rise apartments.
- The 109mm wide perimeter frame on this stacking door will couple to a large variety of Vantage adaptors.
- Flat external fillers creates a clean closed-off frame appearance. On the sill, the infills guide water away from the door panels and improve water resistance.
- Unused internal and external frame recesses are closed with snap-in flat fillers for improved appearance.
- Heavy stacking door panels can be fitted with double bogey wheels for smooth long-term operation. Running rails can be replaced in the future if necessary.
- Stacking doors can be fitted into commercial type sub-sill for higher water resistance.
- Fly doors are fitted with snap-on interlocks for improved appearance and labour saving.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2650mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1350mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.28 - 0.72
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.