SlideMASTER™ Sliding Aluminium Door (Internal Sliding)
Architectural Series | Series 704
The Series 704 high performance sliding door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards. This sliding door has a high water resistance of 450Pa and complies with the air conditioning requirements of the standard.
Features & Benefits
- The extra strong multi-hollow meeting stiles allow large sliding doors to be fabricated in high wind load areas.
- There are a large variety of door combinations possible. XF,FX, FXF, FXXF, XXF, FXX, XXXF, FXXX, FXXXXXXF and FXXXXF. 90° corner units FX^XF and FXX^XXF are also available
- The Series 704 sliding door is compatible with the high performance Series 406 / 606 and 426 / 626 FrontGLAZE™ framing.
- These sliding doors can be fitted with surface mounted deadlock, mortice lock or multi-point mortice lock.
- Series 704 sliding doors run on heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- Aluminium sub-sills are available and should be used in all installations.
- Sliding doors can be fitted with internal sliding or roller fly doors.
- The Series 704 sliding doors can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :2500mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 24mm
- SHGC Range :0.15 - 0.59
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested