ThermalHEART™ F3 Bi-fold (Bottom Rolling)
Commercial ThermalHEART™ | Series 832
This thermally broken bottom rolling commercial bi-fold door system has been designed to go into ThermalHEART™ CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing.
Features & Benefits
- Frames can also be fabricated with 17mm Slimline jambs.
- 50mm thick door panels accept thick glass and can achieve very large panel sizes for these commercial bi-fold doors.
- Framing and bi-fold doors can be supplied in dual colour option with a different colour inside to out.
- Wide door stiles accept 40mm backset locks that allow easier access to the lock cylinder.
- The standard locks for Series 832 commercial bi-fold doors are lever compression locks with ICON™ 316 stainless steel furniture.
- AWS / Centor™ quad stainless steel roller bearings running in heavy duty concealed sill track. The F3 rollers will support panels up to 80Kg.
- Rollers and pivots can be height adjusted as required.
- Top and bottom pivots (jamb hinges) can be adjusted vertically and horizontally if required.
- There is a variety of sill options to choose from for this commercial bi-fold door. Weather resisting and flush.
- Extra tall glazing beads designed to give 12mm glass bite and 15mm glass cover with 4mm installation/fabrication tolerance.
- True French meeting stiles for type BFD3+1 doors.
- Bi-fold door rails nest into stiles to conceal assembly joints.
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1000mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 28mm
- SHGC Range :0.21 - 0.5
Testing & Certification
- AS2047 Performance Tested