ViewMASTER™ Bi-Fold Aluminium Door (top hung)
Architectural Series | Series 411
Series 411 Bi-fold door (top hung) has been designed to accept the 50mm thick heavy duty Series 50 and 52 doors.
Features & Benefits
- This bi-fold door can be manufactured with compliant panels up to 3000mm high.
- Bi-fold doors are hung on Centor™ twin stainless steel bearing rollers running in heavy duty dual overhead tracks.
- The standard E2 rollers on our bi-fold doors will carry door panels up to 40kg.
- Heavy duty E3 will carry bi-fold door panels up to 80kg.
- The Surelock™ adjustment on the pivots and carriers allow all panels to be lifted or lowered easily with a flat screwdriver. Bi-fold doors can be adjusted vertically up to 5mm plus or minus.
- Carriers, pivots, hinges and fixings supplied in 304 SS.
- Snap-on jamb adapter accommodates an extensive range of jambs to cover almost any situation.
- A variety of lever and lock options are available including multi-point locking on our bi-fold doors for added security.
- Our bi-fold doors have been successfully tested to resist 450Pa water and are suitable for air conditioned buildings when weather resisting sill is used.
- Bi-fold doors can be configured to incorporate single or double entry doors so access can be achieved without opening the whole unit.
- Bi-fold doors can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1000mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 28mm
- SHGC Range :0.14 - 0.59
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified