High Performance Bi-fold Aluminium Door
Designer Series | Series 548
Bi-fold doors run on rollers at the sill ensuring they don’t pull the bi-fold door lintel down and therefore they work smoothly over the long haul. Top clearance allows up to 6mm of lintel movement.
Features & Benefits
- Series 548 bi-fold door transoms have a narrow profile. This allows a designer to include 2100mm-high doors plus an overlight in a standard 2400mm-high opening. (Opening sashes as well as fixed overlights are available).
- Very deep water ‘head’ at the bottom. The bigger this measurement – from drainage hole to the inside leg – the more assured the water drainage in wet or stormy conditions.
- The Vantage Series 548 High Performance Bi-fold door features an unusual design embellishment – extra wide top and bottom rails that give the door the chunky appearance of traditional timber designs.
- The centre hinge between bi-fold door panels has a built-in handle to allow the home owner to easily pull the panels back into the closed position.
- The Series 548 bi-fold door will accept Centor™ S1 screen.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2600mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :900mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.25 - 0.57
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.