Thermally Broken Hinged Aluminium Door
Designer Series ThermalHEART™ | Series 729
Series 729 hinged door incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a ThermalHEART™ hinged door is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken hinged door.
Features & Benefits
- A major advantage with ThermalHEART™ hinged doors in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. This saves potential damage to timber reveals and floor finishes.
- ThermalHEART™ is also suitable for hot climates – ThermalHEART™ windows and doors will help to reduce the cooling load on air-conditioning units in hot climates.
- We offer ThermalHEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™ (Clear anodised external with Surfmist powder coat internal).
- The hinged doors have been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 380Pa for external swing doors and 150Pa water resistance for internal opening doors, this making the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration in hinged doors makes the product suitable for airconditioned buildings.
- The extra strong hinged door stiles allow oversize door panels to be fabricated.
- These hinged doors have sharp square external glazing beads are standard.
- 100mm frame and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2600mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :900mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 32mm
- SHGC Range :0.13 - 0.46
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.