Architectural Awning / Casement Window
Architectural Series | Series 466
This 102mm thick commercial grade awning window has been designed with bold frame lines and thick (strong) sashes that can carry heavy glass including 24mm thick double glazing.
Features & Benefits
- The perimeter frame has been designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Splayed or square glazing beads available.
- Awning sashes can be fitted with cam handles, manual chain winders or concealed electric winders. The winder options suit fixed flyscreen installation.
- Sashes are hung on heavy duty four-bar stainless steel or aluminium stays.
- Sashes will accept a variety of glass thicknesses from 4mm single panes to 24mm insulating glass units.
- Two non-facing (recessed) sash designs cover internal and external glazing.
- Maximum Panel Height* :Various
- Maximum Panel Width* :Various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 24mm
- SHGC Range :0.14 - 0.57
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified