Architectural Double-Hung Window
Architectural Series | Series 463
This 102mm thick commercial grade double-hung window has been designed with bold frame lines and 30mm thick (strong) sashes that can carry heavy glass including 20mm IGUs.
Features & Benefits
- The perimeter frame has been designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- Extra strong double hung window sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Both sashes can be hinged back into the room to allow cleaning of both sides of the glass from inside, without removing the fly screen.
- Sashes can be secured with custom key or non-key locking cam handle.
- Double-hung windows can be fitted with external flyscreens within the frame line, no turn buckles required.
- The Series 463 double hung have been successfully tested for compliance and drainage at 450Pa water resistance.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1050mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1155mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.2 - 0.58
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified