Architectural Sliding Window (double sash design)
Architectural Series | Series 462
102mm thick commercial grade sliding window, incorporates bold frame lines and thick (strong) sashes that can carry thick heavy glass, including double glazing.
Features & Benefits
- The perimeter frame designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- Extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Double sash design with the external sash fixed.
- Both fixed and opening sashes can be installed, replaced or reglazed from inside.
- Large variety of sliding window combinations possible (SF, FS, SFS, SS or FSSF) with and without highlights and or lowlights.
- Sliding windows can be fitted with surface or mortice deadlocks.
- The Series 462 sliding window sashes run on heavy duty wheel carriages.
- Flyscreens can be fitted. When there is no requirement for flyscreens, frame is fitted with cavity closers so there are no unwanted recesses.
- Co-extruded PVC sill seal keeps water out of the system.
- Built-in proprietary ball valve drainage to transfer any water that may get into the drainage trough to the tubular sump sill.
- This sliding window will resist up to 300Pa water infiltration and comply with air conditioning requirements.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1600mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1350mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.18 - 0.66
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified