ClearVENT™ Sashless Double-Hung Window
Architectural Series | Series 464
ClearVENT™ sashless double hung windows offer clear unobstructed vision as there are no horizontal central sash rails. As one sash is lifted the other lowers (the sashes are joined via cords and pulleys).
Features & Benefits
- Sashes can be secured with key or non-key locking shoot bolt.
- A fixed sill glass panel can be fitted into the ClearVENT™ sashless double hung window to make it easy to get top ventilation only. This fixed sill panel could also be used on tall windows in elevated installations as a safety barrier (check the requirements of local authorities).
- ClearVENT™ sashless windows can be fitted with external flyscreens, special extrusions have been cut to make sure this detail matches the overall window design, no turn buckles required.
- Sashes are counterweighted by the adjoining sash via stainless steel/nylon pulleys and cords.
- ClearVENT™ vertical sliding sashes can also be installed into Series 50 or 51 hinged and Bi-fold doors.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1526mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1210mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 6.38mm
- SHGC Range :N/A
Testing & Certification
- AS2047 Performance Tested