Commercial Aluminium Door (Double Side Beaded)
Commercial Series | Series 52
Series 52 doors are 50mm thick for added strength.
Features & Benefits
- Can be configured as hinged, sliding or pivot door.
- Series 52 doors have removable snap-on glazing beads on horizontals and verticals (both sides).
- Stile to rail joint is securely fixed with custom spigot assembly.
- Spigots are secured to rails with 10# spline screws.
- Glass can be blocked and fitted with adjustable setting block.
- Series 52 doors will accept glass up to 28mm thick.
- When configured as sliding panels, heavy duty bottom rolling running gear or alternative Centor E3 top-hung rollers deliver smooth reliable operation.
- Horizontal rails can be fitted with square or splayed glazing beads.
- 19mm high glazing beads ensure that the glass gets the right bite.
- Can be security glazed with captive external glazing wedge.
- Four midrail options 50mm and 115mm deep with single external bead. Plus 125mm and 200mm midrails with four glazing beads.
- Lock stile wide enough to accept most lock types.
- Rebated French meeting stiles.
- Can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
- NOTE: BAL-40 rating applies to hinged configuration only.
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 28mm
- SHGC Range :0.14 - 0.54
Testing & Certification
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified