Commercial Aluminium Door (Single Side Beaded)
Commercial Series | Series 50
Series 50 hinged doors with 50mm thick stiles are significantly stronger than industry standard 44mm thick doors.
Features & Benefits
- Can be configured as hinged, sliding or pivot style door.
- 50mm thick doors are ideal for over height doors – they comply.
- Series 50 doors have removable snap-on glazing beads on horizontals and wrap around stiles.
- Stile to rail joint is securely fixed with custom spigot assembly.
- Hinged door glass can be blocked with custom stile glazing block and adjustable setting block.
- Series 50 doors will accept glass up to 10.38mm thick.
- When configured as sliding panels, heavy duty bottom rolling running gear or alternative Centor E3 top-hung rollers deliver smooth reliable operation.
- Horizontal rails can be fitted with square or splayed glazing beads.
- 19mm high glazing beads ensure that the glass gets the right bite.
- Can be security glazed with captive external glazing wedge.
- Four midrail options 50mm, 115mm, 125mm and 200mm deep.
- Lock stile wide enough to accept most lock types.
- Rebated French meeting stiles option available.
- Series 50 doors can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
- NOTE: BAL-40 rating applies to hinged configuration only.
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :Various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 10.38mm
- SHGC Range :0.26 - 0.6
Testing & Certification
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified