LouvreMASTER™ Sun Control Shutter
Architectural Series | Series 417
The LouvreMASTER™ sun control shutter is designed for external sun and/or privacy control in fixed panels or moving panels in the form of a hinged, sliding or a Bi-folding door.
Features & Benefits
- The LouvreMASTER™ system has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047 (wind and proof load). 1200mm wide door panel will withstand 2000Pa serviceability at 1/250 deflection and proof tested to 3000Pa.
- There is an awning / casement sash that will accept LouvreMASTER™ and can be fitted into Series 400 and 466 frames.
- The system has all blades working and has no dead or half blades.
- Louvre window blades are 88mm by 14mm oval shape. The pitch for the blades can vary from 60 to 80mm depending on panel height.
- The louvre blades can be clamped in any position between open and closed with the use of an activation handle.
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1500mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :N/A
- SHGC Range :N/A