MAGNUM™ Awning/Casement/Fixed Window
Designer Series | Series 616
Series 616 can be manufactured as a fixed frame window.
Features & Benefits
- The Series 616 Fixed has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a very high water resistance of 1000Pa, this makes the product suitable for most applications including multi-storey apartments.
- Low air infiltration, makes the product suitable for air conditioned buildings.
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Splayed or square glazing beads available.
- 102mm frames, mullion and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Awning sashes can be fitted with cam handles, manual chain winders or concealed electric winders. The winder options suit fixed flyscreen installation.
- Sashes are hung on heavy duty four bar stainless steel or aluminium stays.
- Sashes and sidelights will accept a variety of glass thicknesses from 4mm single panes to 24mm insulating glass units.
- This awning window system can be manufactured as a fixed window system.
- NOTE: Casement configuration not suitable for BAL-40 applications.
- Maximum Panel Height* :Various
- Maximum Panel Width* :Various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 24mm
- SHGC Range :0.14 - 0.56
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Condensation drainage sill option.
Concealed electric chain winder with integrated screen.
Trims and Adaptors
Full range of sill types and trims to suit your application.
Bold Sash Design
Stronger bolder sash than standard residential.
Series 616 will accept snap on replacement trims for a finished look on retrofits.