MAGNUM™ Double Hung Window
Designer Series | Series 613
The Series 613 double hung window has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards.
Features & Benefits
- This double hung window achieves a high water resistance of 300Pa.
- 102mm frame, mullion and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Both double hung window sashes can be hinged back into the room to allow cleaning of both sides of the glass from inside, without having to remove the flyscreen, ideal in elevated applications and where privacy screens are used.
- Double Hung window sashes are secured with the Vantage custom key or non-key locking cam handle.
- When double hung windows are a powder coated finish the lower corners on the top sash are fitted with die cast horns as standard. Horns are not available in anodised finishes. Windows can be ordered with or without sash horns, clearly nominate when ordering.
- Powder coat finished double hung windows can also be ordered without federation sash horns.
- MAGNUM™ double-hung windows can be fitted with external flyscreens within the frame line, no turn buckles required.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1009mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1090mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.19 - 0.57
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.