Residential Awning/Casement/Fixed Window (102mm frame)
Residential Series | Series 517
Series 517 can be manufactured as a fixed frame window.
Features & Benefits
- The Series 517 awning window has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047.
- The 102mm wide frame allows the fabrication of chain winder awning windows with the winder contained within the frame line.
- Very high water resistance (450Pa) allows this awning window to be used in most situations.
- This framing system has been designed to align with and snap to the Vantage Series 541 and 542 sliding doors head or jamb and the Series 548 French doors.
- Awning window type sashes are fitted with heavy duty corrosion resistant chain winders with 304 stainless steel chains as standard.
- The fixed light beading matches opening sashes on this awning window.
- Series 517 will snap to the head of Series 541 and 542 sliding doors to create fixed or awning highlights. There are three types of couplers, pick the one that suits the width and design wind load.
- The 102mm fixed light framing system can be used when tall fixed lights are required in a high wind load area.
- Optional sash and mullion strengths for this awning window cover a large variety of design wind load areas.
- This awning window system can be fabricated as a fixed window system.
- Maximum Panel Height* :Various
- Maximum Panel Width* :Various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.27 - 0.66
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Standard and heavy duty sash options.
Colour-matched, key operated chain winders.