Residential Awning/Casement/Fixed Window (50mm frame)
Residential Series | Series 516
Series 516 can be manufactured as a fixed frame window.
Features & Benefits
- This awning window has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047.
- Optional sash and mullion strengths cover a large variety of design wind load areas for this residential awning window.
- Continuous hinge hood protects the top of the sash from water intrusion.
- Water resistance rating of 450Pa allows this awning window to be used in most exposed locations in Australia.
- Awning type sashes are fitted with heavy duty corrosion resistant chain winders with 304 stainless steel chains as standard.
- Casement type sash option available. These awning window sashes are fitted with stainless steel adjustable friction stays and wedgeless cam handles.
- Adjoining fixed sidelights and/or lowlights have matching splayed glazing beads.
- Fixed sidelight and lowlight sills can be supplied with optional self draining ball valve that drains condensation water back to the outside while preventing blow backs through the drainage hole (Australian Registered Design).
- 50mm wide perimeter frame will couple to a large variety of adaptors for the Series 516 awning window, no screws or rivets required.
- This awning window system can be fabricated as a fixed window system.
- Maximum Panel Height* :Various
- Maximum Panel Width* :Various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.21 - 0.66
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Standard and heavy duty sash options.
Designed to accept screen with chain winder.
Will accept single or double glazing up to 20mm IGUs.
Colour-matched, key operated chain winders.