Residential Sliding Aluminium Door
Residential Series | Series 541
The Series 541 sliding door has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047.
Features & Benefits
- This sliding door 102mm frame with 26mm thick stiles.
- The Series 541 sliding door provides an optional meeting stile strengths cover a large variety of design wind load areas.
- The meeting stiles in this sliding door have been designed to withstand high wind loads, and equally important the lock stile has enough body strength to carry the lock and not flex excessively while opening and closing the sliding door.
- This sliding door provides two heavy duty sill options – one for standard water performance and a slightly taller sump type sill for high water performance.
- Low line nursing home sill option also available for this sliding door.
- Fly doors slide on the outside and run on large diameter wheels.
- Glass door external meeting stile has built-in interlock to accept the fly door interlock.
- Sliding door panels can be re-handed on site (slide direction reversed).
- Sliding door panels can be glazed with thick or insulating glass units.
- Optional tall bottom rail available.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2350mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1200mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.28 - 0.72
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Screens can be incorporated wholly within frame.
Standard, high performance and nursing home sill options.
Will accept single or double glazing up to 20mm IGUs.
Longreach and Homebush frame extenders.
Standard and heavy duty mullions available to suit site wind load conditions.
Concealed heavy duty rollers for smooth operation.