Residential Sliding Window
Residential Series | Series 504
The Series 504 sliding window has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047.
Features & Benefits
- This sliding window provides optional meeting stile strengths to cover a large variety of design wind load areas.
- It is easy to re-hand the sliding window after installation – change type ‘SF’ to ‘FS’.
- Opening sliding window sashes run on large diameter wheels ensuring smooth operation.
- 50mm wide perimeter sliding window frame will couple to a large variety of adaptors – no screws or rivets required, refer to installation section for more information.
- Tubular type sump sills available for extra high water resistance.
- The Series 504 sliding window fixed sill has built-in drainage to take care of condensation.
- Fixed glass hard up against the outer face, no ledges to catch dust and beaded from the inside, this allows reglazing without expensive scaffolding.
- Flyscreens on this sliding window tuck into the head and sill, held by nylon clips on the sides with no rivets.
- The Series 504 sliding window can be supplied as tape and brace if required – frame can be built in and glazed sashes supplied later, this reduces the chance of mortar and chemical damage.
- Maximum Panel Height* :1500mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1050mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 20mm
- SHGC Range :0.30 - 0.73
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
- SAfe4Kids testing certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.
Central locking option.
Various options to suit site conditions.
Standard transoms incorporating integrated drainage.
Concealed heavy duty rollers for smooth operation.
Series 504R will accept replacement window trims for a finished look on retrofits.