SlideMASTER™ Sliding Aluminium Door (External Sliding)
Architectural Series | Series 702
The Series 702 high performance sliding door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards. Achieved a very high water resistance of >600Pa and complied with the air conditioning requirements of the standard.
Features & Benefits
- The extra strong multi-hollow meeting stiles allow large sliding doors to be fabricated in high wind load areas.
- There are a large variety of sliding door combinations possible XXF, FXX, XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX, FXXF and FXXXXF. A 90º corner unit FX^XF and FXX^XXF also available.
- These sliding doors are compatible with the high performance Series 406 / 606 and 426 / 626 FrontGLAZE™ framing.
- Sliding doors can be fitted with surface mounted deadlock, mortice lock or multi-point mortice lock.
- Series 702 sliding doors run on heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- Aluminium sub-sills are available and should be used in all installations.
- Doors can be fitted with internal sliding or roller fly doors.
- Series 702 sliding doors can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1860mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 24mm
- SHGC Range :0.15 - 0.59
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.