ThermalHEART E3 Bi-Fold Aluminium Door (Top Hung)
Commercial ThermalHEART™ | Series 831
This top hung commercial bi-fold door system has been designed to go into CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing.
Features & Benefits
- Bi-fold door frames can also be fabricated with 17mm Slimline jambs.
- 50mm Thick door panel accepts thick glass and can achieve large commercial bi-fold door panel sizes.
- Framing and doors can be supplied in dual colour option with a different colour inside to out.
- Wide door stiles accept 40mm backset locks that allow easier access to the lock cylinder.
- The standard locks for Series 831 are lever compression locks with ICON™ 316 stainless steel furniture.
- AWS Centor™ twin stainless steel roller bearings running in heavy duty dual overhead tracks. The E3 rollers will support panels up to 80Kg.
- Rollers and pivots can he height adjusted as required.
- Top and bottom pivots (jamb hinges) can be adjusted horizontally if required.
- There is a variety of sill options for this bi-fold door to choose from. Weather resisting through to recessed sill channel.
- Heavy duty door joinery spigots with matching backing plates.
- Extra deep glazing beads designed to give 12mm glass bite and 15mm glass cover with 4mm installation/ fabrication tolerance.
- True French meeting stiles for type BFD3+1 doors.
- Maximum Panel Height* :3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1000mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 28mm
- SHGC Range :0.21 - 0.5
Testing & Certification
- AS2047 Performance Tested