Thermally Broken Awning/Casement Window
Designer Series ThermalHEART™ | Series 726TR
Series 726 awning windows is designed to suit Australian building-in conditions. Nailing fins (weather bars), building-in lugs and the PVC still flap assist in installation.
Features & Benefits
- Series 726 incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. ThermalHEART™ systems perform up to 32% better than traditional aluminium windows and doors
- Designed to accept Truth™ hardware. This allows us to offer very large casements and awnings fitted with scissor type winders with jamb to stile latches that secure the sashes in the closed position.
- The Truth™ hardware can resist high negative wind loads with the use of winders and side latches.
- The window is compatible (appearance, strength and performance) with the high performance. ThermalHEART™ hinged, sliding and bi-fold doors.
- ThermalHEART™ will accept insulating glass units up to 32mm thick. The typical IGU thickness is 24mm.
- Truth™ awning and casement will accept flyscreens.
- Maximum Panel Height* :Various
- Maximum Panel Width* :Various
- Maximum Glass Thickness :32mm
- SHGC Range :0.13 - 0.47
Testing & Certification
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- SAfe4Kids testing certified