Thermally Broken Bi-fold Aluminium Door
Designer Series ThermalHEART™ | Series 730
Series 730 bi-fold door incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a ThermalHEART™ Bi-fold door is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken Bi-fold door.
Features & Benefits
- A major advantage with ThermalHEART™ bi-fold doors in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. This saves potential damage to timber reveals and paint finishes. ThermalHEART™ is also suitable for hot climates.
- We offer ThermalHEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™, contact your local Vantage fabricator for details.
- Running bi-fold doors on bottom rollers reduces the problems caused by lintel sag and allows us to offer optional highlights.
- This bi-fold door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 380Pa. This makes the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration, makes this bi-fold door suitable for airconditioned buildings.
- The extra strong door stiles on this bi-fold door allow oversize door panels to be fabricated.
- Sharp square external glazing beads are standard on this bi-fold door product.
- 100mm frame and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Series 730 bi-fold doors will accept Centor™ S1 screen.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2600mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :900mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 32mm
- SHGC Range :0.13 - 0.46
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.