Thermally Broken Sliding Aluminium Door
Designer Series ThermalHEART™ | Series 731
Series 731 sliding door incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a ThermalHEART™ sliding door is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken sliding door.
Features & Benefits
- A major advantage with ThermalHEART™ in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. This saves potential damage to timber reveals and floor finishes.
- ThermalHEART™ is also suitable for hot climates – ThermalHEART™ windows and doors will help to reduce the cooling load on air-conditioning units in hot climates.
- We offer ThermalHEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™ (Clear anodised external with Surfmist powder coat internal).
- These sliding doors have been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 300Pa, making the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration makes these sliding doors suitable for air-conditioned buildings.
- The extra strong door stiles in the sliding doors allow oversize door panels to be fabricated.
- These sliding doors will accept Centor™ S1 screen.
- Maximum Panel Height* :2937mm
- Maximum Panel Width* :1995mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness :≤ 32mm
- SHGC Range :0.14 - 0.59
Testing & Certification
- Acoustics Tested & Certified
- AS2047 Performance Tested
- BAL40 Bushfire Tested & Certified
Attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Learn more about the unique features and functionality of this product.
Enquire with our team for more information.